The Stacks: Upload Your Work Today
2) Be sure to have the necessary rights
4) Share persistent records of your work
We're Here to Help: Our Publication Service
If you are not sure about rights, images, digitization, etc., or you simply do not have the time to do it yourself, but really like the idea of making your work accessible, we offer extensive services to support the upload of your work:
- Send us your publication list via email
- We review which entries can be archived according to German copyright laws and international publisher policies
- We send you our assessment
- We digitize publications that have been print-only thus far
- With your permission, we upload PDFs of your work and send you a persistent link
Advantages of Publishing in The Stacks
- Higher visibility: Your publication will be found more easily by (academic) search engines such as Google, Google Scholar, or BASE.
- Citability: Your electronic publication will be clearly identifiable and citable through permanent identifiers such as Persistent Uniform Resource Locators (PURL) and Digital Object Identifiers (DOI).
- Accessibility independent of time and location
- Your publication is archived and saved by a non-profit institution within the realm of German data privacy law.
- Document the entirety of your achievements in one place by publishing preprints (author's versions), conference papers, conference programmes, reports, and course materials.